Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thrives

A railroad and the moon thriving...





Weeds and flowers thriving together...whatta concept!





A new friend helps you break out of an old routine,

from a beginning of the new life style line,

this friendship stays true all the time as you know,

All this happening thrives with you now.

~Deb Ann

It applied to me, already yesterday that I realized it was my friend, Debbie who broke me out of my old routine. I'm ready for what God has planned for me and I move on to thrive what's leading me on a new railroad with my husband and kids. I also hope that my poem applies to you.

I got the exciting news that my oldest daughter, Tami is getting
married this summer! We gotta busy arranging for her wedding.
I'll add the wedding pictures to my blog this summer. ;)

No comments: