Sunday, January 25, 2009

KODA's Dreaming

Last night, my daughter, Hannah had an interesting dream. In the dream, she picked up a coconut, wondering why it felt hairy. She woke up and felt something hairy. It was Brandon's head. She had dragged his head and had it on her chest. His feet were on the pillow where head was supposed to be.

"Last Night I dreamed Of Chickens"
by Jack Prelutsky
Last night I dreamed of chickens,
there were chickens everywhere…
They were on the chairs and tables,
they were on the chandeliers,
they were roosting in the corners,
they were clucking in my ears,...
there were chickens, chickens,
chickens for as far as I could see…
when I woke today,
I noticed there were eggs on top of me.

2 comments:

SpeakUp Librarian said...

That's funny.

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

*smiling*
We all laughed when she told us what happened. She wanted me to post it, so I did. Kids are so precious.