Sunday, June 21, 2009

Through Deaf Eyes

While I was taking my kids to see their grandpa to celebrate Father’s Day, I was silently watching birds in the tree by his house.



You caught your eyes on birds getting into a tree . . .
You could see their chirping and wings fluttering around . . .
You could count how many birds are there . . . counting to 10.

A haiku through Deaf eyes:

First day of Summer
The noises of busy birds
Chirping and fluttering

~Deb Ann

Now I'm going to take my husband out to eat for celebrating Father's Day with our kids. Have a great day!

3 comments:

* said...

What a great Haiku through your eyes, very creative Deaf eyes.

Where did you and your kids take you husband for dinner Sunday night?

Glad you all had a nice Father's Day.

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

My kids and I took my husband to Mexican Restaurant. It's Tio Juan Restaurant in a small town. About 15 mintues from our hometown.

Good food! But no beans. :)

* said...

I love love love Mexican food.

That sounds so good!

No beans? I'm a fan of the beans, the refried beans?