Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Picture-Taken


Here is a fantastic picture of my toddler at two years old. How truly I enjoyed watching him having his pictures taken! They have a big computer there and we communicated so well through typing to each other. They showed me all the pictures in several positions and I chose just one that I thought it was the best. We had no problem communicating through the computer typing and through our gestures. We also laughed. That studio is a great place to stop by and you just have a picture taken and pay for it. They’d give you the picture printed, and handled for you before you leave. It’s only ten dollars per piece ( one -8 x 11 or 2 - 5x7 on one piece). It’s a great deal, so we’ll go there again for my other kids and toddler (at three years old) coming up in this spring for sure, and I’d have chosen more in some positions. If you want to know more about this business, I’ll tell you it is not chained but just a family business.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb ~

AWWWW so cute!! You're lucky that Brandon wasn't afraid to have the picture taken. If I take my daughter to any photo studio, she will cry. She's so afraid. :-( She's not afraid of my own digital camera. Strange... *sigh* We will try again someday this year.

Susan

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

~Susan

Hi, (giggles) thank you! I think she'd be brave by this spring because she's going to be three soon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! He is getting to be a handsome young man!

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a little handsome guy! Wonderful picture of him.

SpeakUp Librarian said...

What a cutie!
Kudos to the photo studio for being so accomodating!
Sarah

Deaf Pixie said...

So cute!!! He is really easy to take a picture.. One of my younger girl doesnt happy or fussy. Wrong time all time with my younger girl when she was small.

Oh, Natural kids have different personality with bubbly friendly or not.

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

Hi Deaf Pixie,
Yes, you're right that kids have different personality. My oldest daughter (Tami) and youngest son (Brandon) are the same at the studio, they tried not to smile. My second and third ones (Sam and Hannah) smiled and laughed.

Thank you all the commenters. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, Wow, your son Brandon is growing so fast. He is so cute little guy! smile
Becky

Anonymous said...

That portrait of Brandon is adorable! Such a sweet face ! =)

Debbie