Saturday, August 2, 2008

HELP!!

I've tried to post my last video to my
blog directly from Youtube I made last week, and
Youtube tells me it posted and that it will appear
at my blog site shortly, but it never appears. I have
looked for an answer why it didn't appear in my blog but
no luck. I was looking for Youtube's email address, so I can email it to Youtube regarding the problem.
And I don't see any email address on their list.
All I see on the list are the phone number and fax number. I don't
have a fax machine, and I have tried to contact through their phone number.
How disgusting when I heard from an interpreter via the relay service that the answering machine says . . . press if I know their last name. It doesn't make any sense to me. What could I do? Please would you help me. Thank you for reading. Of course, I'm hoping to find the solution.

No comments: